This policy governs your use of the Limitless Fitness Studios Website (the “Website”) and the Limitless Fitness Studios Mobile Application (the “App” MindBody Online). The Website and the App are designed to allow users to make class/series/ membership purchases, register for classes, unregister for classes and communicate with Limitless Fitness Studios. (“Limitless Fitness Studios” NEXTLevelFS, LLC).
GENERAL STATEMENT ON PRIVACY, PERSONAL DATA, AND COMMUNICATIONS
If you use the Website or the App, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password, and for restricting access to your computer or device. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
When you visit the Website, use the App, or communicate with Limitless Fitness Studios via email, you are communicating electronically. You consent to receive communications from Limitless Fitness Studios electronically. Limitless Fitness Studios will communicate with you by email or by posting notifications on the Website and/or the App. You understand and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Limitless Fitness Studios provides electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
USER PROVIDED INFORMATION
Limitless Fitness Studios does not collect any personal information about individuals – such as names and postal codes, home addresses, and email addresses – except when such information is knowingly provided to Limitless Fitness Studios. Personal information might be obtained from online transactions such as class/series/ membership purchases, and/or class registrations. Additionally, personal information may be transmitted as part of a form submission or in connection with other activities or services made available on the Website or App. Any personal identification information retrieved by Limitless Fitness Studios must be voluntarily submitted by the user. Limitless Fitness Studios may use the information provided to contact you with important information, required notices, and marketing promotions.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
The Website and App collect some anonymous information about users automatically when individuals request pages through a browser. This information is used to keep track of the shopping cart and to help us monitor how individuals use the Website and App, which allows Limitless Fitness Studios to provide an optimal experience and better service throughout the online offerings. The information collected automatically by the server does not contain anything that can identify individuals personally, such as an email or home address.
Limitless Fitness Studios makes every effort to ensure that all of the transactions that occur on the Website and App are secure. All credit card numbers and transactions are encrypted using a secure server. We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve the Website and App. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
PRIVACY OF MINORS
If you are under 18, you may register and use the Website and App only with the consent and assistance of a parent or guardian. Limitless Fitness Studios does not accept the online registration of minors; please do not attempt to register on the Website if you are under the age of 18. Registration of a minor (ages 13-17) must be completed in person at studio with a parent or guardian. Minors (ages 13-17) who meet the minimum height requirement of 4”11” and who have submitted a Minor Waiver Form signed by a parent or guardian, may sign up for classes online. If Limitless Fitness Studios discovers that personal information has been submitted by a minor without a signed participant/registration waiver, Limitless Fitness Studios reserves the right to delete such information, and the minor will not be permitted to participate in any classes. Limitless Fitness Studios does not seek or share personal information from minors throughout the Website or App.
In order to make a reservation, you must first purchase a single class, membership or a series (multiple classes). To buy an individual class, membership or series online, you can either sign up here by using your email and creating a password, or if you are already registered, click login to buy a package and make your reservation. You should be aware that classes and series expire, and future prices are subject to change. We accept all major credit cards. Cash payments may only be made in Limitless Fitness Studios. You can reserve classes online up to 1 week in advance (7 day span), but not later than 1 hour prior to class time. Your credit/debit card will be charged for your order when you submit your reservation. If you fail to pay any fees or charges when due, services or privileges may be suspended or terminated. You shall be responsible and liable for any fees, including attorneys’ fees and collection costs, that Limitless Fitness Studios may incur in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances from you.
· A minimum of 3 people must be registered for class for the class to be held. Cancelation of class is decided by trainer/owner. Notice will be given to clients via email, text/phone and/or Mind and Body.
· All personal belongings must be placed in cubbies (no purses/ bags/ coats, etc. on windowsills or fitness equipment) Limitless Fitness Studios is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
· No cell phones are permitted on the studio floor, it is dangerous and distracting to the trainer and clients. Cell phones must be stored with personal belongings and may only be used before/after class.
· If you have any injuries or a health related concerns, please inform the trainer prior to the start of the class.
· We maintain a 6 hour cancellation policy. If you are running late or cannot make class, the studio must be notified via telephone or email (718-351-6847 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not call or text a trainer personally. Full cost of class will be posted to your account; registration will be suspended unless payment is made in a timely manner. If you are late, and Limitless is not notified, your spot can be given away to a walk-in client. If you are on the waitlist, you are responsible for logging on to your MindBody account and checking to see if you made it into class. If you cannot make class, please remove yourself from the waitlist. The cancellation policy still applies to people on waitlist. Therefore, if you know you cannot make class, you must remove yourself from the waitlist at least 6 hours before class starts. If you make it into class within the 6 hour window, then you must attend class or your will be considered a late cancel and the full cost of the class may be posted to your account.
· There will be sign in sheets for every class. If you didn’t sign in, you weren’t there. A fee will be posted to your account if you did not sign in the book.
· You will not be able to register 1 hour prior to the start of each class. If you should show up to class without a reservation and there is room, you can stay. We cannot guarantee you a place. If you come to class without a reservation and less than 3 people are registered for class, there is no way for us to notify you that class has been canceled.
In order to cancel a reservation, you must unreserve 6 hours prior to the start of class. Once your reservation is cancelled, the class will be returned to your account to be used at a future date if you are not on a membership plan. The class or series is not refunded. If you haven’t cancelled your reservation 6 hours prior to class, your scheduled class will be charged to your series or membership.
You can cancel your reservation in the following ways:
1) Log into your account and, next to the class you wish to cancel, press “unreserve;” or
2) Call the studio where you’re booked to cancel the class for you.
As we have been extremely generous in the past with this policy, we can no longer accept cancellations via texts, Facebook, or any other format, except through the scheduling platform, MindBody Online, which also has a mobile app. If you are on the waitlist, you are responsible for logging on to your MindBody account and checking to see if you made it into class. If you cannot make class, please remove yourself from the waitlist. The cancelation policy still applies to people on waitlist, as described above.
FOR CLIENTS RUNNING LATE: We ask that you call the studio to let us know you are on the way. The front desk will hold a reservation for up to 10 minutes after class begins. Clients who are more than 10 minutes late will not be admitted into class as it is too disruptive.
FOR CLIENTS LEAVING EARLY: If you’re planning on leaving early, we kindly request that you tell the trainer before the start of class.
Indoor Cycling: SPRINT
· You cannot register for back to back cycling classes. If there is an empty bike in the class before or after the class you registered for, you may not stay for the cycling class.
Kick Boxing: SMASH
· You cannot register for back to back kick boxing classes. If there is an empty bag in the class before or after the class you registered for, you may not stay for the kickboxing class.
· You cannot register for back to back third rail classes. If there is an empty spot in the class before or after the class you registered for, you may not stay for the third rail class.
Occasional changes may be made to this document as new services and content are added to the Website or App to reflect changes in Limitless Fitness Studios policies. The Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time by updating this posting. By using the Website or App, you agree to be bound by any such revisions. Users of the Website and App are encouraged to check this document periodically to stay informed of current privacy guidelines.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using the Website or App, you signify your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to this, please refrain from using the Website or App. Your continued use of the Website or App following the posting of changes to these terms will indicate your acceptance of those.